Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
As a drawing is better than any speech, the “VIENNA AGREEMENT FIGURE” below shows the different components of a VoIP ATM system and their mutual interfaces.
Course format: Classroom or Online, 09:00-17:00 CET (3 full days)
EUROCAE Working Group 67 (WG-67), as from 2004, undertook the mission to develop a set of documents:
- ED-136 VoIP ATM System Operational and Technical Requirements
- ED-137 Interoperability Standard for VOIP ATM Components : Radio-Telephone-Recording-Supervision
- ED-138 Network requirements and performances for voice over internet protocol (VOIP) air traffic management
- Get a sufficient knowledge and comprehensive view of the different components of a VoIP ATM system and their mutual interfaces through a full overview of the latest updated ED-136, ED-137, ED-138 (18 EDs) supported by a word Student’s Training Workbook and Power Point Training Modules
- Get a deeper knowledge of some EDs contents selected previously by the students according to their competence and interest
- Certificate of completion of the course
- Anyone involved in ATM VoIP development and implementation of ATM VoIP design, manufacturing and operations
- This includes managerial, technical and operational people (ATM VoIP Suppliers, Users but also Authorities)
To register, please follow our 2-step-registration!
1) Complete the typeform for your registration.
2) Proceed with your payment in due time.
20 - 21 September 2022 09:00 -17:00 CET
2) PAY HERE
6 - 8 December 2022 09:00 - 17:00 CET
2) PAY HERE
*Entry requirements are available in T&C §9
For any information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org