Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
Option 1 : Online
Time: Three full days
Option 2 : Classroom
Time: Two full days
EUROCAE Working Group 67 (WG-67), as from 2004, undertook the mission to develop a set of documents:
- ED-136 VoIP ATM System Operational and Technical Requirements
- ED-137 Interoperability Standard for VOIP ATM Components : Radio-Telephone-Recording-Supervision
- ED-138 Network requirements and performances for voice over internet protocol (VOIP) air traffic management
The trainer is Guy Potiron, the first Chairman (2004-2020) of the EUROCAE WG-67 Voice over IP for ATM Applications.
- Get a sufficient knowledge and comprehensive view of the different components of a VoIP ATM system and their mutual interfaces through a full overview of the latest updated ED-136, ED-137, ED-138 (18 EDs) supported by a word Student’s Training Workbook and Power Point Training Modules
- Get a deeper knowledge of some EDs contents selected previously by the students according to their competence and interest
- Certificate of completion of the course
- Anyone involved in ATM VoIP development and implementation of ATM VoIP design, manufacturing and operations
- This includes managerial, technical and operational people (ATM VoIP Suppliers, Users but also Authorities)
To register, please follow our 2-step-registration!
1) Complete the typeform for your registration.
2) Proceed with your payment in due time.
26-27 September 2023: CLASSROOM AT EUROCAE HEADQUARTERS IN PARIS (2 full days)
2) PAY HERE
5-6 December 2023: CLASSROOM AT EUROCAE HEADQUARTERS IN PARIS (2 full days)
2) PAY HERE
For any information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org