ED-12C Aviation Software Standards Training - Airborne
Option 1 : Online
Time: Two full days
Option 2 : Classroom
Time: Two full days
EUROCAE ED-12C (equivalent to RTCA DO-178C) has been the basis for airworthiness approvals of airbone software since almost 30 years and is recognised by all certification authoritites. Knowlege of this standard is a prerequisite for all persons involved in the development or approval of airborne software.
The objective of the course is to provide the basics to understand ED-12C principles and how to build a software design system capable of fulfilling ED-12C's objectives. The course also addresses tool qualification (ED-215) and introduces the technological supplements (ED-216, ED-217, ED-218).
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of ED-12C and its supplements
- Especially, assimilate the major concepts (processes, objectives, modulation according to the
design assurance level)
- Understand the key requirements for airborne software approval and how to drive the software
development process in order to fulfil the objectives
- Have an overview of the detailed expectations and approval process from the certification
- Anyone involved in the development or qualification of airborne software requiring airworthiness approval, including developers,
project managers, persons in charge of quality assurance or supplier monitoring, compliance verification engineers
- A prior experience of software engineering is expected. However, a prior knowledge of ED-12C is not required. Persons having already practiced ED-12C (or ED-12B) can still take benefit from the course
Click here to download a detailed course outline.
To register, please follow our 2-step-registration!
1) Complete the typeform for your registration.
2) Proceed with your payment at the e-shop.
7-8 November 2023: CLASSROOM AT EUROCAE HEADQUARTERS IN PARIS (2 full days)
2) PAY HERE
For any information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org