Call for Participation EUROCAE WG-62 SG-1 on BDS
EUROCAE is launching a Call for Participation to inform interested parties about the creation of WG-62 SG-1 focusing on BeiDou Navigation Satellite Systems (BDS) and to provide a possibility to nominate project participants.
Within the frame of EUROCAE WG-62, SG-1 is pursuing the objective of developing an Internal Report on Beidou System and BDSBAS to be completed by Q3/2023.
The purpose of this internal report is to:
- Provide regular programmatic information on BDS and BDSBAS.
- Provide support material on the BDS signal and navigation message operation.
- Provide the inputs needed to build a MOPS and the “GNSS table” with information from the BDS SARPs, BDS ICD and BDS performance standard.
- Assess core constellation assumptions used in ED-259A and provide elements associated to BDS.
- Assess the RF interference work performed by RTCA WG-6 for GPS and Galileo signals and provide “delta study” considering BDS signals.
- Assess the antenna MOPS requirements and provide “delta study” considering BDS signals specificities.
- Present receiver prototyping activity and results with BDS.
The SG will meet for the first time on Monday 13 December 2021 during WG-62 meeting taking place jointly with RTCA SC-159 WG-2.
The deadline for registration is Sunday 12 December.
* EUROCAE requires membership to participate in the activities subject to this Call for Participation. For information please consult:
For any additional information please contact Anna Guegan, Technical Programme Manager at email@example.com.