Unmanned Aircraft Systems Airworthiness and Safety Training
Option 1 (5 half days): Monday-Friday 09:00-12:30
Course format: Online
Option 2 (3 full days): Monday-Wednesday 09:00-12:30 and 13:30-1700
Course format: Online / Classroom
Operations of Unmanned Aircraft Systems, through a variety of configurations, applications and types of operations, are increasingly becoming a reality in the world of civil aviation. New European Regulation, based upon risk-based approach, has been put in place in June 2019 and is applicable since 31 December, 2020 endorsing the three pillars concept of Open, Specific and Certified categories for UAS operations.
- Get a sufficient knowledge and comprehensive view of the most up to date UAS regulatory framework and flight approval / certification process.
- Identify the risks related to UAS operationsBe familiarised with the UAS Safety Assessment criteria and process.
- Apply the risk-based approach based upon design and/or operational mitigation measures.
- Prepare inputs to Operational Risk Assessment in line with SORA methodology to support the granting of flight authorisation.
- Course Handout: ED-279, ED-280, ER-010, ER-019
- Certificate of completion of the course
Anyone involved in UAS design, manufacturing and operations who is involved in the process of flight authorisation granting by Civil Aviation Authorities. This includes managerial, technical and operational people (UAS Industry, Operators but also Authorities).
To register, please follow our 2-step-registration!
1) Complete the typeform for your registration.
2) Proceed with your payment at the e-shop.
Option 1 (3 full days) ONLINE
23-25 November 2021
2) PAY HERE
Option 2 (3 full days) CLASSROOM*
25-27 January 2022
2) PAY HERE
*Entry requirements are available in T&C §9
For any information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org