Cyber Security Management for Aviation Organisations
New technologies such as e-enabled aircraft, new generation CNS/ATM systems and drones are changing the risk landscape of the aviation system making it increasingly vulnerable for cyber-attacks.
|Course format: Classroom or Online, 09:00-17:00 CET (2 full days)
Location: EUROCAE Premises in Saint Denis / ONLINE (Zoom)
Cost: EUR 1,500€ (excl. VAT) for non-members / EUR 1200€ (excl. VAT) for Members
There is growing demand for guidance and leadership in cyber security, where EUROCAE WG-72 has brought a significant technical contribution through five EDs: ED-201, ED-202A, ED-203A, ED-204A and ED-205. Standards and guidance are proliferating in this space, which makes it potentially confusing for aviation stakeholders to know which is appropriate for what purpose. Guiding people through this maze is a key goal of this training course.
- Participants will gain access to the tools and understanding to use available standards to manage cyber risk in an aviation context in a standards-led way
- Learn best practice on auditing and certification
- Instructors are leading experts on aviation cyber security and regulations
- Share experiences with colleagues from other aviation stakeholders/countries
- Extensive course handouts including ED-201, ED-202A, ED-203A, ED-204A and ED-205
- Ideal distance learning programme to allow training at home or in the office
- Certificate of completion of the course
- Anyone working in aviation (airport, ANSP, airline, manufacturing industry (developing, producing or maintaining aircraft))
- Regulatory and industrial audiences (managerial people), who need to deal with cyber security as part of their day-to-day activities.
To register, please follow our 2-step-registration!
1) Complete the typeform for your registration.
2) Proceed with your payment at the e-shop.
ONLINECurrently no training planned.
29 - 30 November 2021 09:00-17:00 CET
2) PAY HERE
*Entry requirements are available in T&C §9
For any information please contact email@example.com