Cyber Security Management for Aviation Organisations
New technologies such as e-enabled aircraft, new generation CNS/ATM systems and drones are changing the risk landscape of the aviation system making it increasingly vulnerable for cyber-attacks.
!!New Course format beginning with September 2021!!
The September an November courses are planned as Classroom session again! To ensure predictability, the times and dates will remain the same in case a Classroom Training can´t be conducted due to sanitary measures.
|Course format: Classroom or Online, 09:00-17:00 CET (2 full days)
Location: EUROCAE Premises in Saint Denis / ONLINE (Zoom)
Cost: EUR 1,500€ (excl. VAT) for non-members / EUR 1200€ (excl. VAT) for Members
There is growing demand for guidance and leadership in cyber security, where EUROCAE WG-72 has brought a significant technical contribution through five EDs: ED-201, ED-202A, ED-203A, ED-204A and ED-205. Standards and guidance are proliferating in this space, which makes it potentially confusing for aviation stakeholders to know which is appropriate for what purpose. Guiding people through this maze is a key goal of this training course.
- Participants will gain access to the tools and understanding to use available standards to manage cyber risk in an aviation context in a standards-led way
- Learn best practice on auditing and certification
- Instructors are leading experts on aviation cyber security and regulations
- Share experiences with colleagues from other aviation stakeholders/countries
- Extensive course handouts including ED-201, ED-202A, ED-203A, ED-204A and ED-205
- Ideal distance learning programme to allow training at home or in the office
- Certificate of completion of the course
- Anyone working in aviation (airport, ANSP, airline, manufacturing industry (developing, producing or maintaining aircraft))
- Regulatory and industrial audiences (managerial people), who need to deal with cyber security as part of their day-to-day activities.
To register, please follow our 2-step-registration!
1) Complete the typeform for your registration.
2) Proceed with your payment at the e-shop.
6 - 7 September 2021 09:00-17:00 CEST
2) PAY HERE
29 - 30 November 2021 09:00-17:00 CET
2) PAY HERE
For any information please contact email@example.com