Cyber Security Management for Aviation Organisations
NEW TRAINING AVAILABLE
New technologies such as e-enabled aircraft, new generation CNS/ATM systems and drones are changing the risk landscape of the aviation system making it increasingly vulnerable for cyber-attacks.
|Course format: Online, 09:00-12:30 CET Monday to Friday
Location: ONLINE (Zoom)
Cost: EUR 1,500 (excl. VAT) for non-members / EUR 1,200 (excl. VAT) for Members
There is growing demand for guidance and leadership in cyber security, where EUROCAE WG-72 has brought a significant technical contribution through five EDs: ED-201, ED-202A, ED-203A, ED-204A and ED-205. Standards and guidance are proliferating in this space, which makes it potentially confusing for aviation stakeholders to know which is appropriate for what purpose. Guiding people through this maze is a key goal of this NEW five-half-days training course.
- Participants will gain access to the tools and understanding to use available standards to manage cyber risk in an aviation context in a standards-led way
- Learn best practice on auditing and certification
- Instructors are leading experts on aviation cyber security and regulations
- Share experiences with colleagues from other aviation stakeholders/countries
- Extensive course handouts including ED-201, ED-202A, ED-203A, ED-204A and ED-205
- Ideal distance learning programme to allow training at home or in the office
- Certificate of completion of the course
- Anyone working in aviation (airport, ANSP, airline, manufacturing industry (developing, producing or maintaining aircraft))
- Regulatory and industrial audiences (managerial people), who need to deal with cyber security as part of their day-to-day activities.
15 February - 19 February 2021 09:00-12:30 CET
Please REGISTER HERE
Available training events.