Cyber Security Management for Aviation Organisations
Digitalisation of the aviation ecosystem, the adoption of new, emerging and disruptive technologies such as e-enabled aircraft, new generation avionics and CNS/ATM equipment and uncrewed systems are significantly changing the risk landscape of aviation and introduce new vulnerabilities that can be exploited through cyber-attacks.
There is growing demand for awareness, education, guidance and leadership in cyber security to create a cyber-literate workforce and ensure that organisations remain fit for the future.
EUROCAE with the development of aviation cybersecurity-related standards, developed within WG-72, has brought a significant technical contribution through five Eurocae Documents: ED-201A, ED-202A, ED-203A, ED-204A, ED-205A and ED-206 Standards and guidance documents are proliferating in this space, which can make it confusing for aviation stakeholders to identify which one is appropriate for what purpose. Key objectives of this training course are to create awareness in aviation cybersecurity guide participants through the relevant regulatory and standards landscape and Support compliance to and application of those with hands-on exercises.
- Learn the foundations of cybersecurity and understand the specific challenges for aviation
- Understand the aviation cyber regulatory and standards landscape, including available tools to support standards identification and adoption.
- Learn key activities and best practice used in auditing and certification.
- Instructors are leading experts on aviation cyber security and regulations.
- Share experiences with colleagues from other aviation stakeholders/countries.
- Extensive course handouts including ED-201A, ED-202A, ED-203A, ED-204A, ED-205A and ED-206A and a handbook that shall serve participants also after the training as reference.
- Optional distance learning programme to allow flexible training from the comfort of your home or the office.
- Certificate of completion of the course.
- Anyone working in aviation (airport, ANSP, airline, manufacturing industry (developing, producing or maintaining aircraft).
- Authorities, regulators and aerospace industry, who either need a high-level overview on aviation cybersecurity or who need to deal with cyber security as part of their day-to-day activities.
To register, please follow our 2-step-registration!
1) Complete the typeform for your registration.
2) Proceed with your payment at the e-shop.
26 February - 1 March 2024: ONLINE, 09:00-12:30 CET (€1,280 for Members/ €1,600 for non-members)
2) PAY HERE
1-3 October 2024: CLASSROOM AT EUROCAE HEADQUARTERS IN PARIS, 10:00-17:00 CET (€1,280 for Members/ €1,600 for non-members)
2) PAY HERE
For any information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org