Aviation Software Standards Training - ATM
Course format: Classroom or Online, 09:00-17:00 CET (2 full days)
The objective of the course is to provide the trainees with a good understanding of the ED-109 standard and some guidance on its application to support CNS/ATM Software Design, Development up to qualification / certification. The course also addresses System Safety & Assurance level principle, tool qualification (ED-215), COTS usage.
- Get a sufficient knowledge on ED-109 standard application
- Take benefit of a shared experience on ED-109 application with the trainer
- Assimilate the major concepts & related objectives (assurance level, processes and many more, according to the applicable design assurance level) of the ED-109.
Anyone involved in the development and/or qualification of ATM software, including SW and HW engineers, project managers, product quality assurance engineers. A prior experience of software engineering is expected.
To register, please follow our 2-step-registration!
1) Complete the typeform for your registration.
2) Proceed with your payment in due time.
CLASSROOM Training (EUROCAE premises)*
15 - 16 June 2022 09:00 -17:00 CET
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
15 - 16 November 2022 09:00 - 17:00 CET
2) PAY HERE
*Entry requirements are available in T&C §9
For any information please contact email@example.com
Available training events.