Aviation Software Standards Training - Airborne
The purpose of the training is to enable participants to have an overview of EUROCAE ED-12C, as well as associated standards (ED-215, ED-216, ED-217 and ED-218).
|Course format: Online, 09:00-12:30 CET Monday to Friday
Location: ONLINE (Zoom)
Cost: EUR 1,200 (excl. VAT) for non-members / EUR 960 (excl. VAT) for Members
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of ED-12C and its supplements
- Especially, assimilate the major concepts (processes, objectives, modulation according to the
design assurance level)
- Understand the key requirements for airborne software approval and how to drive the software
development process in order to fulfil the objectives
- Have an overview of the detailed expectations and approval process from the certification
- Aviation systems safety background
- Introduction to ED-12C
- ED-12C detailed concepts and objectives
- Additional considerations (e.g. Use of previously developed Software)
- Introduction to ED-12C technological supplements
24 May - 28 May 2021 09:00-12:30 CET
Please REGISTER HERE
A detailed course outline is available here.
Please do not forget to finalise your registration and payment in the e-shop.
For any information please contact Elena Marzac email@example.com