Aviation Cyber Security Training
CIVIL AVIATION IS AN INCREASINGLY ATTRACTIVE TARGET FOR CYBER-ATTACKS. NEW TECHNOLOGIES SUCH AS E-ENABLED AIRCRAFT, NEW GENERATION CNS/ATM SYSTEMS AND DRONES ARE CHANGING THE RISK LANDSCAPE OF THE AVIATION SYSTEM.
At the same time, there is growing demand for guidance and leadership in cybersecurity, where EUROCAE WG-72 has brought a significant technical contribution through four EDs:
ED-201 - Aeronautical Information System Security (AISS) Framework Guidance
ED-202A - Airworthiness Security Process Specification
ED-203A - Airworthiness Security Methods and Considerations
ED-204 - Information Security Guidance for Continuing Airworthiness
ED-205 - Process Standard for Security Certification and Declaration of ATM ANS Ground Systems
Course format: Classroom, 2 days
Location: EUROCAE HQ Saint-Denis, Paris area, France
Starting time: 09:00 on Day 1
Ending time: 17:00 on Day 2
Please do not forget to finalise your registration and payment in the e-Shop.
Benefits of attending
- Participants will gain access to the tools and understanding to use available standards to manage cyber risk in an aviation context in a standards-led way (which in itself brings many additional benefits).
- ED-201 brought to life with classroom scenarios and exercises.
- Learn best practice on auditing and certification.
- Instructor a leading authority on aviation cyber security and a certified lead auditor for ISO27001.
- Sharing experiences with colleagues from other aviation stakeholders/countries.
- Extensive course handouts including ED-201, ED-202, ED-203A, ED-204.
- Ideal learning environment at EUROCAE HQ in Saint-Denis (Paris area, France).
- Certificate on completion of the course.
The purpose of the training is to enable participants to adopt a standards-led approach to cyber security in aviation. The participant will be able to:
- Identify the principles and consequences of cyber security in the aviation environment.
- Describe how cyber security impacts different actors in aviation.
- Explain the scope and contents of ED-20X.
- Identify the interdependencies between the different standards by mapping the links between them, including ED-201 to ED-205, EN-16495, ISO27000 series, NIST standards, DOs and SAE documents.
- Select an appropriate standard, or set of standards, to adopt for specific aviation purposes.
- Research the process to follow and the information required for internal/external audits within an aviation context.
- Describe top-level cyber security process and aspects of certification in ATM and aircraft context.
Hotels in Paris
Regarding accommodation, within walking distance we could suggest the Novotel http://www.novotel.com/gb/hotel-3325-novotel-suites-paris-stade-de-france-hotel/index.shtml
Along the RER B line, you could always try Les Jardins du Luxembourg https://www.les-jardins-du-luxembourg.com/fr/reservation (1 minute from RER B Luxembourg and then 20 minutes or so to reach our offices).
Please note that we have no deals with any of these hotels.
For any information please contact Adrian Cioranu, Director Training and Communications, Technical Programme Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Available training events.