Technical Programme Manager (F/M)
The European Organisation for Civil Aviation Equipment (EUROCAE) is the leading European body for ground and airborne equipment standards in international civil aviation. The technical standards are developed by international Working Groups, which consist of experts nominated by member organisations. Members include European and international equipment and airframe manufacturers, regulators, civil aviation authorities, service providers and airports.
To expand our team we are currently looking for a Technical Programme Manager (F/M)
Main responsibility: EUROCAE’s Technical Work Programme
- Managing a number of Working Groups in line with EUROCAE's established procedures and providing proactive services to ensure the timely and qualitative delivery of EUROCAE Documents
- Establishing and maintaining effective relations with all relevant aviation stakeholders in Europe and beyond
- Ensuring appropriate record keeping in compliance with reporting requirements to facilitate the accurate tracking of work progress
- Collaborating with and supporting the governing bodies of EUROCAE in technical matters
- Contributing to the ongoing improvements of efficiency and effectiveness of EUROCAE´s standard-making process
- Preparing and organising specific EUROCAE events related to the Technical Work Programme
We ask for:
- A level of education, which corresponds to completed university studies; OR
where justified in the interest of the service, professional training on an equivalent level in a relevant domain plus adequate professional experience
- A good understanding of the evolution of the European and worldwide regulatory and standardisation framework and of the current challenges faced by the aviation sector
- A proven track record of working with multi-disciplinary, international teams and achieving the project goals whilst maintaining harmonious working relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management
- Excellent written, communication and negotiation skills in English, EUROCAE's working language. A good level of French and/or another EU language is an asset
- Expected to frequently travel and to work in an international and multicultural environment
- Permanent position in the Paris region. French legal employment conditions will apply.
A more detailed description of the position is available here.
Motivated to actively contribute to the future of aviation?
Then we look forward to receiving your application in English, including a detailed CV and letter of motivation with your earliest possible starting date, indicating "Candidacy EUROCAE TPM3" in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4 January 2017.