What's in for you?
You will receive a monthly grant or financial support according to the French legislation, 50% reimbursement of local travel expenses and financial support for meals, accident and health insurance.
If you are one of the selected candidates you get hands-on experience in the international and multicultural environment. This can be an important enrichment for your further career.
What's the work like?
The content of the job largely depends on the mission you are assigned to. You may work in the field of accounting, assist in technical projects, event planner, IT, communication, public relations, human resources…..
What does the traineeship offer?
- A good knowledge of the evolution of the European and worldwide regulatory and standardisation frameworks, and of the current challenges faced by the Aviation sector.
- Autonomy and responsibilities regarding the missions.
- A practical experience – an opportunity to play a part in the EUROCAE evolution and development.
- An opportunity to put academic theory into practice.
What do we expect from you?
- An openness to European and global aviation matters.
- The willingness to learn about the EUROCAE's working methods.
- A contribution to our everyday work with a fresh point of view, and
- A proactive attitude.
Who can apply?
The traineeship program is open to university graduates from all over the world* who have a:
- degree of at least 3 years of study (minimum a bachelor),
- excellent oral and written command of the working language English and French in most of the administrative areas,
- knowledge of second EU official language would be a definite asset.
* Certain conditions might apply for non-European citizen
How do I apply?
3 Step recruitment process
- 1. Application
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
To the attention of the Secretary General
9-23 rue Paul Lafargue
93200 Saint-Denis (France)
- 2. Pre-selection
Every application is assessed on the basis of academic profile, language skills and additional qualities.
Applications which do not comply with the formal requirements will be rejected.
- 3. Recruitment
Passing the pre-selection process, EUROCAE invites you to an interview and select candidates according to the specific job criteria (languages, education, experience, etc.).
If the candidate is preselected for the internship, she or he will be asked to provide the follow documents:
- copy of ID card/passport
- copy of university qualifications
- intern agreement
- proof of work experience (if applicable)
If you have any questions, please call +33 1 49 46 19 65.